What are you looking for?
- @TotalLongo He sure did! 12 hours ago
- @TotalLongo A valid point 12 hours ago
- @TotalLongo I was thinking that. Ok that's cool. I know what I'm doing now. Cheers 12 hours ago
- @TotalLongo in terms of top 4 finish. What's the best result tonight for us? 12 hours ago
- RT @chrisslight: Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC?! YES PLEASE! youtube.com/watch?v=COaOCu… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: September 2012
So a week after my lumbar puncture im still having the headaches. Seem to be getting worse too. I’ve had some eye tests too all which have been ok. Eye doctor says there are signs of high blood pressure. But … Continue reading
Yesterday afternoon I got a phonecall saying I’d been referred for an eye test. I was told that they also wanted to check the discs behind my eyes. They wanted to do this asap. I was told to go to … Continue reading
Ok, a more in depth blog today. Wednesday was a brief blog about cluster headaches. 2 weeks it’s been since I started suffering with them again, last Friday whilst in work I was referred to the medical assessment ward (I … Continue reading
Hello. Been about a week or so since I last blogged let me explain why. I’ve been suffering with cluster headaches. I used to suffer with these a few years ago, and they stopped. Thought I was rid of them. … Continue reading
Last week while I was off work with my boys I decided to get them a Kinder Egg. You know the chocolate egg with the little toy/surprise inside. Well this was their first kinder egg, they knew nothing of what … Continue reading
Well today has been and gone. The boys started school today (just half days this week) They seemed to enjoy it. No dramas going in and no tears from them or me.